Questions
* What is your idea of a sustainable school?
- For me a sustainable school is a school that help so much the enviromental but how? Well not wasting water and electricity ¡, don't cutting trees. We can recolect the rain water and reused to wash the bathrooms it can be an option.
* Give a proposal to acomplish the goal of a green school?
- If all put a little bit of each one we al can help the green school, I will propose to insted of use the lights of the classroom we can use the light of the sun natural light.
* Which idea of the presentation did you like the most and how would you do it?
- I like the idea of reuse the rain water. I would do it putting cans in the roof and to the cans in the do holes in te hole it will be like a path that conduct the water to a big.. can that colect the water.

Thanks for answering Eleventh graders' questions!!! Check spelling in some other settings in your blog. It's not Lucho's speak...but Lucho's Speech, for example!
ResponderEliminarBut very nice effort!
Miss LGCB